DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I didn't read the whole thing just the first few posts. I didn't think these weatherstripping seals were hard to find. About 3+ months ago I went to a you pull a part junk yard and I swear there were 2 300Ms with decent seals and another 2 intrepids in same conditions. In fact the 300Ms had better seals than the intrepids cause I wanted to get those instead of the ones for the intrepid. I found out that they are not exactly the same, so I went for the intrepids. Each seal was 5.99 plus tax and some cents for disposal fee. The ones for the trunks (all of them were not that nice though). FYI, this is in Tucson, AZ, US. So, the cars are there maybe not by the numbers but definitely there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've been planing to go to get the broken middle door arm rest thing but i've been putting it off due to the extreme heat over here (about 40C or more just about every day). I've been waiting for a cloudy day, yeah those are rare too. I mean I could look for the seals for you, and if I find them, I could send them over to you if you pay for them, the shipping, and customs duties if there are any into your country and what not, just saying. I'm very sure that the one at the top of the list was the one I took the seals off when I wanted to buy them. I put them back in the trunk, obliviously, who knows if they are there after 3 months.
Font Rectangle Number Screenshot Brand

Rectangle Font Circle Parallel Magenta

As you see, these "you pull a part" places in the US have a few of our cars still left on their yards. There are all over the US, so not just in AZ and if you know some acquaintances over here, or people who can help you, i'm sure you can get some parts shipped over. Sent me a message if interested, there will be some cloudy days coming up (monsoon/rainy season coming up).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts