DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, who is going to the race at dover this weekend?, if all turns out right, i will be there along with gazetowardthesky. anyone else planning on making the trip???

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
hey Bruce, its Pat... Just a heads up, my computer took another dump on me so we'll have to arrange the meet-up details online or something. I wasnt sure how you wanted to handle that. Give me a call whenever and we'll figure it out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm not going to the race but I live in Dover a few miles from the track. I will be out of town on Sunday but if you would like to stop in over my place for a sandwich and a beer Saturday, let me know or I could meet you guys somewhere in town.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
2GRT said:
I'm not going to the race but I live in Dover a few miles from the track. I will be out of town on Sunday but if you would like to stop in over my place for a sandwich and a beer Saturday, let me know or I could meet you guys somewhere in town.
Joe,

Do you have any interest in tickets for the Busch North race on Friday? Free of charge? I have a pair I can't use and would be willing to meet you somewhere on the eastern shore to give them to you.

IF not Joe maybe Pat wants them. They are on the start-finish line top row. You can use them to see Cup Practice #1 and Cup Qualifying as well. If they go to you Pat I could meet you up between Baltimore and the Susquehanna.

Let me know.

Don

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
dabirdz96 said:
ok, who is going to the race at dover this weekend?, if all turns out right, i will be there along with gazetowardthesky. anyone else planning on making the trip???
I will be there Satuday and Sunday

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
don, if you want to PM me your cell number, i can give you a call when we get there. where are your seats located?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
dabirdz96 said:
don, if you want to PM me your cell number, i can give you a call when we get there. where are your seats located?
YGM!

Saturday I am near the top row at the exit to pit road in the Earnhardt grandstand. On Sunday I am in Row 31 near the elevator near gate 8 or 9 in turn 3.

My tickets are at home so I can't be sure at the moment.

D

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Yes, no, no.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got home at 11pm last night after leaving my house at 3:30 am to pick up gaze, i have to upload my pictures and find a host for them. it was one hell of a time, after kasey kahne left the race i sat on the pit wall in his spot watching the race. the lasting impression was those car are loud in the infield.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts