DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I tried searching to see if there were any Dream Cruise threads, but I couldn't find any... for some reason, when I have been searching lately, it gives me topics that have NOTHING to do with my search...I'll save that for another thread.

Me and my buddies are going to be on woodward this weekend, we have a really nice spot we go to, it's a free parking garage, right next to Woodward... the last few years, we have been the only ones up there, there is a great view of all the cars, and you don't get a headache from all the fumes...

If anyone is interested in joining us, it's the 555 building on Old woodward, right before it connects to Woodward, between Maple and Lincoln.

if you guys want to join, send me an e-mail at [email protected], and I will get it right away on my phone. If you want me to call you, just send me an email with your phone number, and I'll let you know how to get there/what time we'll be there.

Hope to see you guys there,
Andrei

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
im down here but not with my car.... rite now with my family we go down to 13mile where alot of the action is... but later on and on saturday ill be up in pontiac with the dakota r/t club

1 - 2 of 2 Posts