DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Ryan Prestel. I am the webmaster for Dreamspeed. We are interested in gathering the potential intrest in parts and getting them developed for you. An intake system would be the first to be developed. I need a list started for each engine with peoples names that are willing to purchase these intakes(Roughly $150). The more people that sign, the more likely we make it. So if you are really interested, then please get this list going. When you get a list of 25 potential buyers(per engine) then please email it to me. I will answer any questions you have via email at the link below.
[email protected]

Ryan Prestel
Webmaster | Dreamspeed Performance http://www.dreamspeed2.com

·
Registered
562 Posts
I am in! V-6 3.5L

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
like the other responders to this post i'm driving a 1st gen 3.5L, and i'd be interested to see what you guys can come up with. what parts besides an intake are you thinking about producing? i'm glad that a hop-up company has finally recognized the interest that exists for parts in this application. i'll be waiting to see what you guys make!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
ah hell...25 people PER engine...thats out for the 3.3 How many people do we have on this site with a 3.3L? like 5 or 6 :p

·
Dain bramaged
7,212 Posts
Originally posted by pimped3point3:
ah hell...25 people PER engine...thats out for the 3.3 How many people do we have on this site with a 3.3L? like 5 or 6 :p
i do..
count me in on a 3.3l
*unless i get my own designed, but i'd haveto get of my ass*

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
3.5L here, i'm interested

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
WOW! An aftermarket company for late model Chryslers! Woo hoo! Check out this guy's site dreamspeed . I thought the only way there was going to be an aftermarket company dedicated to the development of performance parts for late model Chryslers it was going to be a company that I would have to start. Some of the pictures of the intake for the Sebring, Stratus and Cirrus look pretty good. Looking at the pictures it seems like their work is definitely worth the money. There's nothing like having a manufacturing facility at your disposal who can deliver top quality products, rather than working your ass off in the garage making a hack job part that doesn't look pretty with the nice powder coating an such. :)

Oh, by the way, count me in for an intake for the first gen 3.5L. :)

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Hey, Ryan. I noticed you guys have a carbon fiber hood for the Stratus. Are you considering making hoods for the Intrepid? I would be interested in a fiberglass hood rather than a carbon fiber one. I was thinking maybe a fiberglass hood with a ram air scoupe or bulges of some kind.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Updated List (so we don't get screwed up)
I'd add me to the 3.3, but I've already got an intake :D

Engine Count:

3.5L-5
3.3L-2
3.2L-0
2.7L-1

·
Registered
63 Posts
Count me in for a 3.5 intrepid r/t :D

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by ATFCharger:
Updated List (so we don't get screwed up)
I'd add me to the 3.3, but I've already got an intake :D

Engine Count:

3.5L-5
3.3L-2
3.2L-0
2.7L-1
Shouldn't there be a distinction between the first gen and second gen engines? I don't believe the first gen 3.5 is the same as the second gen 3.5.

Damn, there isn't 25 people on here with an R/T. Well, I guess the same air intake would be able to be used on the second gen 3.2. Come on you second gen 3.5 & 3.2 people!! :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Newest Engine Count

1st Gen 3.5L-4
2nd Gen 3.5L-3
3.3L-2
3.2L-0
2.7L-1

·
Registered
523 Posts
Am I dreaming? This sounds too good to be true.

Of course I am interested!!!

2000 3.5L V-6 High Output

Woo-hoo!!

:cool:

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: MoparHead ]

1 - 20 of 123 Posts