DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling Dreamspeed shirts. These are a great way to tell everyone you are serious about cars. The shirts are black and come in Large and X-Large as of right now(special orders can be made) The shirts are $22.00 shipped and are a way that Dreamspeed can raise some fundage for R & D for the late model Chryslers. This would a great experience for all of you interested in Dreamspeed. The shirts can be viewed below. Under the image, is the link to pay for the shirts online. Thanks for your support.

Pay Here

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This could potentialy show what kinda of support you guys do have to offer. Rich(the owner) realize how much you guys really want to get things going. Like I said, they are to help pay for R&D of future parts...Which most likely is going to be Intrepid and 2G Stratus stuff. So why not get the ball rolling...anyone?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'll have to get one as soon as I get my car back up and running. Cash goes to the car first. :D :D :D

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: SouLBurN ]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Damnit! I was hoping Dreamspeed was based out of Dublin too, but I assume that is just where the website is based. I was hoping I was close enough to be considered for a prototype car...oh well. :D

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I know you guys are a young company and I was wondering if you employ engineers. I am graduating this December and I am looking for a job. If you need an engineer maybe we could hook up. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts