DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! My name is Andrey (Drey). I'm 19 and i'm from Russia. Now i live around Houston with my parents. Well i got my Trep like one year ago and i drive it ninth month an i really like it. It's 97 Sport. Almost all my friends like it too, one of them even asked me to sell it to him. I got stock mufler but he likes how it sounds. I like it to, but want to put something better. Right know i have 145500 miles on it, and i guess it was like 135000 when i got it. Here is some pics:

That's me

That's my Trep

Yeah it's also Sport

Back

Interior

No comments...just a dog.

Engine

Things i wanna get fixed

That's my antena punk lol I took my car to school every day and right before my graduation somebody stole it(

I keep it very clean because i work at the carwash so i can wash it and do any detail services for free. That's why i like my job lol
I've done few mods on it:
Tinted windows
Foglights refletor removed
Foglights without headlights
Sparkplugs and wires changed
New tires (yeah, that's not a mod lol)

Dodge emblem

LED windshield and chrome flame above dodge emblem

I got pulled over for that, so i don't drive with them on anymore.
Door handle neon lights

Strobe lights

I dont know if you can see something.

Intrior strobe lights.

I added two switchs for strobe lights

off

on

I think it's a really good place for switches.

And there're just girls

So far i just wanna get some rims for it (probably 20's), bodykits and exhaust.
Well thanks for checking my thread out, feel free to lave comments.

Drey

·
Registered
699 Posts
Looks very good, I would clean up your engine bay a bit however. Other excellent condition!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Ride is looking good, very respectable for a nearly 10y/o car. The girls look good too,( but too young for me oh well :biggrin: )

I have one question for you. How did you get those spark plug wires underneath the black plastic cover, and still, get the cover back on?

Those wires are supposed to be fished underneath the intake plenuem (big white piece)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Im reporting all of you perverted little kid touchers to the Police!!!

About the trep... nice interior. Your center console is one of the only ones ive ever seen without the rear bottom vents broken.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for ur comments guys. I wonder nobody said it's a piece of junk lol

g0ldfinGa said:
Looks very good, I would clean up your engine bay a bit however. Other excellent condition!
Yeah i have to clean it. It's gonna be hard because my hood can't stand open.

k-nash said:
I have one question for you. How did you get those spark plug wires underneath the black plastic cover, and still, get the cover back on?

Those wires are supposed to be fished underneath the intake plenuem (big white piece)
Well i know nothing about engines. I got check engine light on few months ago, according to codes it was random cylinder misfire so my step dad told me to change sparkplugs and wires. PepBoys did all work for me. It cost me $400, still have to pay back.

DIT said:
Yeah 3.5s to sound good esp with the intakes on them I miss our 3.5 just for the sound. But yours looks good inside and out. Love the moonroof!! Very nice trep and girls
Man i wish my car was without moonroof. It just useless for me because i cant drive even with my windows down. I like A/c better! Also i dont have a shade for it, that's makes inside very hot.

·
Registered
699 Posts
To get your hood to stay up again you just need a set of hood struts that are only like $20 from your auto parts store

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Matt86 said:
looks good! glad you are fixing it up. Its a really nice car!

From Russia? My friend is from Russia. I bet the Intrepid sure beats those Ladas....;)
Sure lol Lada's engine is like 1.3L to 1.7L. I haven't drove it and i hope it'll never happen...even if i learn how to drive manual lol

·
Registered
699 Posts
I like the door handle lights man, nice work!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well i'm about to get 150000 miles on my car. I'm thinking about to sell it. I work at the car wash and it's sux, all my money goes to my car (gas, insurance and repair). What price do you think will be ok for it? I got it for $2100 and spnet about $3000 on it and i really dont want to f*** with it anymore. As you can see from pics i got some scratches and my tranny started do that jumping when i stop my car also got some knocking somewhre in the front on driver side, i think that's something with suspension cuz when i get out from the car or sit on passenger side everything is ok. I got a friend he wants to buy it for $2000, but i want to get about $2300-2500 for it. Or do you think $2000 is a good price?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.