DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing around and found that there is a company that makes upgraded rotors for the 93-97 Intrepid. They offer three types for the front of the car... stock, slotted and drilled + slotted. Check it out!

Ricambi Sport

:D

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
very nice, just what i was looking for, maybe have to pick them up. Does anyone know where i can get or if i can get better calipers?

·
Registered
16 Posts
maybe I am just too used to buying parts for a lifted 4x4 with heavy-duty everything... but those prices seem pretty low to me... but then I will be the first to tell you that I do not know **** about cars... I know only trucks... this is my first car

·
Registered
219 Posts
158 dollars for the pair is a good price, very good price. Normal good quality rotors run about 70 and up a piece. May have to bag these!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by silver ghost:
Normal good quality rotors run about 70 and up a piece
Wow. The places here charge $30-$50 a piece for decent rotors.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid like $50 for the two rear rotors. Also, threw in a pair of "normal" brake pads and hit about $70 total at AutoZone. I know many guys here have nice rims with a lot of open space between spokes, I though this would be a nice accent. At least it will cost less than the rims. :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I would think about getting them, but I only have disks on the front. It would look kinda funny with sweet as rotors on the front and crusty old drums on the rear. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts