1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://dodge.games.yahoo.com/

the Dodge racing game now features the SRT-4, Durango, Ram and Magnum

Pretty simple game, you get points for powerslides

Only thing wrong with the Magnum is that they say AWD on all models. You start as a base and upgrade yourself up to the RT model.

Personally I had more fun driving the Neon, it powerslides better i the game

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, I've upgraded the Magnum to full RT spec with every upgrade they offer and it still acts like a tank, you can't powerslide it without ramming the walls

The SRT-4 with the stage 3 turbo kit on the other hand just keeps getting better and better, I got it to touch 160+ mph

I haven't really touched the Durango or the Ram though, starting to lose interest since there are only three tracks

·
Registered
417 Posts
Woo-hoo!!! Go me! I usually suck at these things!

That's with an SRT-4 on the dirt track.

I've got every performance mod for the SRT-4, Magnum, and the Durango. Now I'm trying to upgrade to the Ram SRT-10. ...This is unhealthy...

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
either this game sucks or my video card sux, the feedback is terrible, and my computer ain't that old, and it was a custom built job, not a pre-fab.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Thats cool, i suck at it and it took forever to load. I'll play some more later being i keep gettin interupted my IM's....Nice find.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Well i ended up playing all thru class and at least a few hours tonight, upgraded everything and made 28th on the all time list. Fun game...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
#3 yea trepin4life!!!! SRT-10

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
my laptop sucks ass for games like that

P4 2.4 GHZ
ATI RADEON 7000 32 MB DDR
512 MB
Comcast Cable

my desktop kicks ass

AMD Athlon XP 1800+
512 DDR
Geforce 4 TI 4200 128 mb ddr

·
Registered
6,100 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have the chrysler version of this game. Chrysler reps where handing em out at the Chicago Auto Show on a cd. It has the 300C, PT, Pacifica, and crossfire.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I don't have any problem drifting the Magnum or 300, just set the car up before the turns and they kick out nicely. The only problems i seem to have is when the section of the map is dark and you can't see around the turns.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
irishred said:
that game gets addictive, but once you get every upgrade, its not real fun anymore
Yep, that's the point I have reached. Getting bored of all three tracks and just drifting to get the multipliers without caring what place I am in.

Oh well, for a free game it's not bad

·
Registered
836 Posts
I found the ultimate garage game more fun, lol. You can go off roading in the new durango...sorta.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts