DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kidding, I need to get some money so I can goto a meet some time, just cause it would be fun. Plus it would be kinda cool to meet some of the people on this website.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stop in Lincoln, I would like to meet you. If you want to I can give you instructions on how to get where I live that is if you want to take a little detour. Even though I-80 is like 2 miles from my house.

·
Registered
962 Posts
IntrepidXJ said:
i'll be driving thru NE on 80 in august on the way to CO

I-80 through Iowa:

Corn corn corn corn, Iowa City, corn corn corn corn, What's that smell? Corn corn corn corn, Des Moines, corn corn corn corn , There's that smell again, corn corn corn corn, Omaha. :bgtup:

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Hartski said:
I-80 through Iowa:

Corn corn corn corn, Iowa City, corn corn corn corn, What's that smell? Corn corn corn corn, Des Moines, corn corn corn corn , There's that smell again, corn corn corn corn, Omaha. :bgtup:
my dad grew up in iowa, so i've been thru the state plenty cuz I got a lot of family up in the northwest corner.

however, i will tell you that NE i a much more boring state to drive thru than IA. at least IA has rolling hills

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most of NE is boring, especially along the Interstate. If you want scenery you have to take the highways. Once you get into western NE then things start looking better, there is many places in NE if you take the highway where you travel through rolling hills and beleive it or not canyons.

·
Registered
962 Posts
IntrepidXJ said:
my dad grew up in iowa, so i've been thru the state plenty cuz I got a lot of family up in the northwest corner.

however, i will tell you that NE i a much more boring state to drive thru than IA. at least IA has rolling hills

Hey, you're driving pretty close to where I live. Shoot me a line if you want to meet.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That means no, I understand though you talk to someone over the internet and they want to meet you. Just kinda weird I guess. Yes I know I started the thread but I knew what the response would probably be if I asked to meet anyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts