DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a driver side mirror to replace the one that was broken, its off of a 99-01 300m. Its cheaper then a 02-04 mirror, so my question is. Shouldnt they be the same as far as wires and mounting? Its not a memory, or heated mirror, so I wouldnt see a problem there.

Thanks for any advice/answers. :smile-l:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
didn't those years have the heat? not shure, i just remember seeing somethingh about that, but the best way to check is to take what is left of yours and compare harnesses

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the one I am looking at doesnt have heat, so thats not a problem to my knowledge. I know they have a 3 wire plug on mine. So I was wondering if 99's have the same. I have read that 1st gen have the fold away and would be different but I would think that 2nd gen would all be the same.

Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Which mirrors? Link us!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
LT.Almond said:
hey will 1st gen mirrors work on our 2nd gens??? If not...why :)
Despiration to try and save a few bucks?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
basically, working at a job with half the dough I made a month ago means I need to go cheap :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I got some led side mirrors for a neon that look the same from what I have seen looking at them and the ones we use. I will update when I get them put on, maybe it can be a mod for future intrepid owners that dont want to pay a arm and a leg for 300m special mirrors :smile-l:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts