DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the putton for my window down has a auto feature, but sometimes it dont work..anyone know how to clean it out or what to do..nanyone else experience this prob?

V

·
0 Posts
Hi - Had the same problem....got a new (used ) switch from the junkyard and that solved it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
my drivers switch is fine for the drivers window, but the passengers window takes 3 pushes to "get it up" chuckles.... :icon_wink

·
Registered
384 Posts
XCALIBUR said:
I have a 93 ES trep, is there anyway i can put the auto-window for my car eventhough i have a normal button??

i think the auto feature is all in the switch. just using an auto switch should do it. but i could be wrong.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think I might be heading to a junkyard for a new swith then! My auto-window works like 50% of the time. Thanks for the info guys...

·
Dain bramaged
7,212 Posts
the contacts in the switch get really nasty dirty.. i ment to clean mine while i had it apart changing the colors..

as for making the other switches auto.. good luck...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how did u change the colors in the switch by the way..i need some info and pics if u got either

·
Registered
296 Posts
XCALIBUR said:
I have a 93 ES trep, is there anyway i can put the auto-window for my car eventhough i have a normal button??
yes the auto down is built into the switch just grab one from the junkyard and plug it in, thats what i have done with my 93.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts