DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My drivers side seat has cashed out. I recveived a recall on it last year and they replaced some bolts, but now it broke. Driving from the back seat is a challenge, lucky I am 6'-4''. Anybody have any solutions, or no where I can find a used or even new seat.

Thanks
Back Seat Driver
"Greg"

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Hey Greg: I'd take the car back to the dealer that performed the seat recall, and demand that they remedy your problem. That is very dangerous what happened to your seat. And god forbid you get into a accident, things might get ugly.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
WOW, that's crazy!!! If you DO have to get a seat frame and can only get a set of 2...........I need a passenger side power seat frame ;)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Sounds like the seat did exactly what the recall was supposed to fix. I would do as crombie sugested and take it back to dealer who did the recall repair and not leave untill they fix it right.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
lextrep said:
Sounds like the seat did exactly what the recall was supposed to fix. I would do as crombie sugested and take it back to dealer who did the recall repair and not leave untill they fix it right.
Speaking of which...
Green2000: If I were you I would also pm Warlord1987... if memory serves me right... he had more that one issue (just like urself) with the seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts