DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does everyone listen to while theyre drivin??? ...for me, long trips call for lots of iron maiden, dream theater, the like...otherwise, im crankin hum, jethro tull, ac/dc, my dying bride, slayerrrrrrr...

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
This is what's in my changer right now:

1. Blink 182 - Enema of the State
2. Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
3. Limp Bizkit - Significant Other
4. Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish....
5. Staind - Dysfunction
6. Staind - Break the Cycle
7. Cold - 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage
8. Disturbed - The Sickness
9.Godsmack - Awake
10. Papa Roach - Infest
11. Puddle of Mudd - Come Clean
12. System of a Down - Toxicity

Up front, I got:

Staind - Tormented
Kid Rock - Cocky
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Cold - Cold

I think that's it.....

·
Registered
415 Posts
I like listening to the song Rollout by Ludacris or Project ***** by Juvenile. Now if I hit traffic, i'll turn it way down or switch to rock. I listen to more rock though, but I like listening to rap songs while I'm cruising. Oh wait! My alltime favorite cruising song is "Cars" By Fear Factory.

"Here in my car I feel safest of all. I can lock all my doors and thats the only way in! In cars!" :cool:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
all my Cd's in the car are home burned mixes, right now I have
1-rock mix (POD, Godsmack, Saliva, Staind, Linkin Park)
2-Beastie Boys mix(cant go anywhere without some beastie boys ready to blare
3-WTC tribute disc, (homemade disc featuring all the tribute songs made for NY, mostly slow stuff)
4-my kids CD (mix of scooby doo, Disney, Nickelodeon and other kids stuff)

in my console is
-dance/techo mix (long, bass hitting sh!t)
-DJ mix (80 minutes of some of the best DJ club rips)
-dirty rap (lil kim, DMX, EVE, etc)
-80's mix I made (ratt, poison, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, motley crue)
-a "back-up" copy I made of this totally hits 2001 which has a lot of good top 40 stuff

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
System of a Down is great for aggressive driving...I don't have the new one, but the first disk is great. I usually make my own CD's, so I usually burn one with a really aggressive mix with NIN, Suicidal Tendencies, some speed metal and alot of what-not.

I also like to listen to softer stuff when I'm exhausted. Mayeb some Collective Soul or even classical music. ;)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
currently in my changer :
1 - CD mix, faith no more, crystal method, Front 242, Mr. Bungle, Type-O-Negative, Fantomas

2 - Cd mix , D.J. Keioki, Korn, Rammstein, KMFDM, Methods of Mayhem, Sepultura, Ministry

3 - The Orb - The Orbs Adventures Beyond the UltraWorld (cd 2)

4 - whatever my wife has in there (it's her designated spot)

I have ministry, NIN, Metallica, Soundgarden, various mix cds, Ozzy, scorpions, slayer, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, and probably about 10 other bands CD's in the car i keep in one of those handy dandy cd book thing-a-ma-jig's

"How will I laugh tomorrow when I can't even smile today?"

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Thrasher ]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nothing like good ole hard rock and ROLL ! TOOL , Godsmack , Filter , Helmit , Gwar, iron maiden ..

I love the classic rock too ..

Pink Floyd is great for those long scenic trips with mountian views , greenery , sunsets etc.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Depends if the kids are with me, if they I get requests for 3-doors-down, :( But when they are out of the car I`ll listen to Linkin Park, Everlast, Snoop, Everything-but-the-girl, Missy Elliot, Sparx, The Cure, God Smack, just depends on my mood, alot of the time I`ll listen to classical also.

Must seem strange seeing an Old-grandpa car
like the Corde blasting Cyprus Hill! :)

:p

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Valhalla - fellow Dream Theater fan!!! Nothing better than YTSE-JAMing in your Intrepid. 6:00 sounds REALLY good on the infinity sound system in my ES. New album coming out in January called "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence." It's a 2 disc set with one song filling the entire second CD. :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hell yeah yall!!!!! had no idea everyone had such badass tastes in music!!!!!!!!! yo check my buddys band out:
http://www.carv.com

no bull, gonna be one of the next biggest rock bands in the very near future, theyre awesome!...website hasnt been updated in a while though...

anyway, hell yeah! ive got a "100" cd changer in my 'trep (well actually, its just the center console full of loose cds) :rolleyes:
im a hardcore musician and music lover...you name it i probably know how to play it....no lie. everything from some bach lute suite...to zepplin...to D.T. (carpe diem!!!hahaha), maiden, (temallica n' degameth), ...even crazy random guitar lines from cannibal corpse to nile...i love it all...
im currently playing in two bands, one death metal (heavy, but melodic...) and an alt. rock band, gonna have a website up real soon, (for Spindle, the alt rock shiiite...my metal band is called Buried in the Backyard) weve been recording,...played a few shows round boston and connecticut(in basement keggers).

(P.S. i only know how to play a select few dave matthews tunes, cause they really come in handy ;) if you know what im saying...though that song 'glycerine' by bush works ESPECIALLY well... :D

YO KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD TUNES YALL!! IM PROUD TO DRIVE AN INTREPID!!!!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I like to cruise with Rap some trance, stuff with lotts of BASS. Gets attention, :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts