Votes: 11 19.6%
  • People who don't bother using their turn signals

Votes: 32 57.1%
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would put one of those driving pet peaves posts. Mostly because I wanted to hear what people had to say.

People who forget to turn off their turns signals

People who don't bother using their turn signals

People who can't stay in their lane and wander

People who drive at really inconsistant speeds on the highway

Fast lane drivers who driver slower than or simply match speeds on the highway

People who sit 20 feet behind a stop bar/red light

Those are just to name a few.

Out of those which ones bug you the most and and what else bugs you?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I voted for option A. Why? Simple: I don't want some dumbass in front of me for 20 miles with his left blinker on on a one way road. **** that.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Poeple who when your flying down the fast lane pull out to pass making you slam on your brakes then when they get pass the car the don't move over!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, perhaps that pole should be modified with more to chose from.

I think out of that A would be mine. If I see that, I actually will slow down if I have to, just to get behind them. Then flash my brights wildly, and they usually actually get the idea.. But in some cases they don't, and what's worse, is if they do lane changes with out using the blinker, so they often do lane changes going the oposite direction their blinker is going.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i personally like on the highway when, you have your blinker on to change lanes, and some asshole comes flying up next to you, then the ass behind you passes you as you start to make you change, almost causing you to hit another car or go off the road!

·
9,861 Posts
I just hate people who cant drive right, and therefor put people in danger.

Like people who will stop behind someone who is making a left hand turn, when theres a place to pass them on the right. Thats just asking for people to rear end each other.

And theres people who will really ride your ass.

Most simple things (like leaving a blinker on) don't bother me one bit. I'll usually try to signal the person for awhile. If they dont respond, then I just stay back from them.

As long as it doesnt endanger me (or anyone else), I could care less what mistakes other people make.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I'll have to remember those for when I'm driving near you. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah the turn signal is probably the most bothersome of the choices but its not that bad except when its their left turn siganl in the fast lane and they are not moving with traffic and you have a hard time trying to figure out if it is safe to pass or if the person is going to finally chang lanes just as you start to change.

:crazy:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
the no turn signal is DEFINATELY worse than ANYTHING on there.. and you all should have voted on that. Turn signal on.. at least you are prepared for ANYTHING to happen....

·
Registered
160 Posts
How about the idiots driving in fog or rain with no lights on?

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Well, according to some of the women I have asked, to them, it is not dark enough. Pff, go figure that crap.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I hate any SHITHEAD behind the wheel of a car that DOESN'T BELONG THERE!!!!! (Rhode Island is a very unforgiving state when it comes to retarded people. A priest, yes a priest pulled over, shot and killed a guy with a corssbow that was flashing his brights in his rear view mirror at night)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I hate it when people break the law in general. Speeding doesn't bother me as much as the small things. Like no signal, illegal turns, various lights burnt out, driving with park lights on, illegal tint, plate covers, and stupid people who do stupid things and cause stupid accidents.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Tough choice, but I went with lane wanderers. It seems the most deadly to me...

·
Registered
995 Posts
The most annoying thing would be then asses that tail gate ya in the slow lane, then start flashing the high beams at ya, like they can't facking pass ya in the fast lane, their just to facking lazy to turn the dam wheel.
Next would be the ones that pass out from behind ya at max warp just to be stopped at the red light up the road.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I couldn't vote because my opinion is not up for vote...... and it is " DWOP" I wish people would SAY OFF THE DA*M PHONE WHILE DRIVING. They travel in the fast lane and drive 15-20 miles UNDER the speed limit. Or they wonder all over the road and even worst they make sudden turns not thinking about the person behind them.......

·
Registered
185 Posts
How to choose...? I really hate tailgaters, people who dodle in the fast lane, no signals, people who forget they are behind the wheel at a stop light and dont GO when the light turns green, soccer moms, with 7 kids in a huge ass suberbanexcursion, on the phone and speeding OoOoOoOoh...So many gripes...So little time

·
Registered
285 Posts
I hate it when people in the fast lane in front of me are ONLY going 10 MPH over the speed limit. :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts