DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a mechanics shop and I have only my permit so I couldnt go far, but I drove it about 5 miles or so. I verified it had the power to spin the tires real good at stoplights and corners while downshifting. It was fun, although the Infinty sound system sucked

RD

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
95TrepRDT said:
I work at a mechanics shop and I have only my permit so I couldnt go far, but I drove it about 5 miles or so. I verified it had the power to spin the tires real good at stoplights and corners while downshifting. It was fun, although the Infinty sound system sucked

RD
For a factory sound system, the infinity system isn't half bad. I enjoy it :)

Oh yea, and i could've told you that the LHS has the power to spin the tires. No need for you to get caught reckless driving on a permit...

What worries me is, who's car was it? You say you work at a mechanic's shop - I hope to hell it wasn't a customers car...

·
Registered
29 Posts
LHSDriver01 said:
For a factory sound system, the infinity system isn't half bad. I enjoy it :)

Oh yea, and i could've told you that the LHS has the power to spin the tires. No need for you to get caught reckless driving on a permit...

What worries me is, who's car was it? You say you work at a mechanic's shop - I hope to hell it wasn't a customers car...
I second that!!! man id go crazy if i saw a mechanic palying with my car!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
wo23dodge said:
I would beat the **** out of you if it was my car.
Then he would give you a Piss change instead of full synthetic oil .... :flame:
Don't mess with the one you trust your car to, or don't trust anyone and do it yourself !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts