DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well just got back from Thomas Dodge to have the Oil Changed on the Intrepid. Well since it was just a tick past 7 am I casually looked at all the cars on the lot. (Although there aren't alot because they are moving next week :( to get a brand new dealership built, since this one is over 60 years old) Anyways after the sales people started arriving this young guy, about my age walked out and asked how I liked the Magnum that I was looking at. I said that I really liked it and asked him if I could look inside of it.

So he got the key for it, told me to start her up and then asked if I wanted to drive it.

HELL YES I WANTED TO DRIVE IT!

So we took it around the area, and it was a blast. At every stop light we got a thumbs up, and we did pull next to this guy in a Mustang and we took off but he didnt follow. Oh well.

Lets see....

It was white ( I think it's Cool Vanilla or something like that), an RT, leather seats, Sunroof, basically loaded except the Navi unit, and heated seats. It was cool, really cool. The build quality was flawless..no creaks, no rattles, everything was really tight on it, no roadnoise either, just the sweet sweet sound of V-8 power :)

After I brought it back I looked at the few Remaining Dakotas in the back took one of those out too....

The bad part? Well I guess the sales people don't get it when I say that I'm just looking, I'll be buying in a few months, I'm not ready yet, I'm just getting a feel for it, and on and on...oh well. lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah man thats a crazy car. I personally like the Inferno Red and the White one the best. Ive driven the 300C, that was fun, but I haven't driven a Magnum yet. I am prolly getting another car by the end of this year and I am considering either a Magnum RT or the Charger that will be out early next year.

Devs SXT

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only thing that I didn't like...maybe once they would take the papers out of the window is seeing behind me....and of course I'm not used to driving a "sport-tourer"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts