1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*hears people sing
*hears ppl clapping
*the drumroll
dun dun dun..... IT'S MONKEY-BOY'S CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so it sucks. But I figured I'd show it off anyway since I FINALLY got a fuggin' mod. More are soon to come after I pay back some ebay debts... www.savemonkey.com hahaha kidding. Anyways they're here:

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=238553

add me as your budy and give me five stars cuz everyone else will give me one :(

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Great **** monkey-boy!

That's one of the best profiles I've ever seen on CarDomain, seriously! Nuttin' but truth, and that's refreshing on that site!

Besides, I don't know what all the fuss on this site about chrome shifters is all about, when people could have one of those most excellent steering wheel covers! So fine...

P.S. - The paint on your trep is way kool the way it shifts colors like that. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Looks good man. :wink:

The Chrysler emblem on the hood and steering wheel made me do a double take, but then I saw you were from Canada. BTW, nice stereo too!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know that the steering wheel cover rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DId you give me the five stars or whatever... I want to be the worst trep to be #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Good job monkey, now you need to get ya some clear corners for that puppy and some rims. Good work though my man.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its the new style, get with the groove. Oh ya I painted my windshield wipers too. Cool huh.

·
Registered
112 Posts
dude, pimpy just go grab a Pontiac Bonneville 3.8 and see what you can do. Bye bye Rice for sure!

·
Registered
468 Posts
It will be a little bit longer befor he gets it fixed but u know when he does we will hear about it

least he didnt abandon it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts