DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Intrepid with the shifter behind the steering wheel (don't know if that makes a difference.) I'm wondering if a dual exhaust can be done and if its sold as a kit or what? Any links or information and prices would be dope.

Thanks ya'll!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Yes it can be done!

There are members who have done it.

I know TFC has done it, I saw his excellent Intrepid on the weekend.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Dual exhaust? That's possible? :p

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah, duals are possible, however, true duals do not come in a kit. They are custom only (to my knowledge). I spent about $530 on my exhaust at a Merlin's. The owner does custom work.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Nothing like another savage newbie beating. Thought you guys might leave this one alone and just help him. Guess not. Maybe one out of every 10 people you could help, might keep some people around. Just my .02 USD.

Josiah

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Thats amazing artwork on your myspace by the way. I'm JLWX5 on myspace as well.
I should have you do some artwork for me. Hit me up on myspace or private message me on here, i might have a project for you.

Josiah

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
SAT098 said:
I know TFC has done it, I saw his excellent Intrepid on the weekend.
His is actually a 300M Special exhaust.

It sure sounds perttie !!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JLWX5 said:
Thats amazing artwork on your myspace by the way. I'm JLWX5 on myspace as well.
I should have you do some artwork for me. Hit me up on myspace or private message me on here, i might have a project for you.

Josiah
Yeah I'll hit you up homie. What I got posted really ain't nothin special heh. I need to put up some real artwork I just been too lazy to get anything on the pc.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Mine is a single in dual out flowmaster 80 series. Love the way it sounds and gives a little extra on the throttle response. Plus I noticed I increased my gas mileage on my trip back from louisianna last weekend. 25.8 (average MPG) now...before it was average 23.9ish. I paid $250.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts