DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My auto tech teacher's favorite saying if we asked one of those "duh" questions, was "Duh, Big Red Truck!" - Like, it was so obvious, like a big red truck...

So, I'm going to the bank today, and saw the first of its kind that I've ever seen. Had to pull over and admire it for a while.

This is what happens when someone gets a high paying job in the oil fields, and can't figure out what to do with his money. I kinda like it.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Theres more than a couple like that around here. Mostly high school kids who have more money than brains.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
There was a dude in my old neighborhood that had a Ram long-bed dually, crew cab, slammed, with ginormous chrome rims (not too different from the ones pictured above). It was excellent, but dumb, IMHO. LOL

·
15,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hehehehehe, Thanks Ty!

It's not too bad a truck, but I think that it is overkill for sure. I like the uniqueness of it (around here), using the OTR rims and tires.

I'm sure he's compensating for something.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
My neighbor across the street has a black Ram 3500 very similar to that one minus the silly lug covers

·
15,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:drool: :drool: :circlejerk:
I knew Dan would like it! I posted it with you in mind.

I think I now know what Dan is ordering at work when he gets his new truck.

Apparently they can install the adapter rings, and the smaller OTR wheels with no lift kit required - but this guy wanted to be different, so he had a full lift installed and had the wheels put on.

He also has scissor style steps that deploy from below each of the doors.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,831 Posts
I'd probably go with 19.5" wheels instead of the 24.5's (what looks to be) he has.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts