DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you all post up some websites that sell some nice Power Antennas that suit an intrepid well, besides ebay. And post any comments you might have. These forums help new people alot, Thanks.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Well, I don't know about sites, but have you checked your local junk yard? I imagine a part like that would be fairly interchangable between all of the LH's. I don't know how easy it would be to get off the car, however.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
check out sounddomain.com for new idea's I'd suggest junk yards though!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Antenna X
thats where i got my antenna. i ended up ditching the stock power antenna and going with a euro style rubber one instead

·
Registered
714 Posts
partyboy, any problems with reception with the new antenna?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Be sure to videotape the power antenna once it's installed. :p

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
jakeoooooo said:
partyboy, any problems with reception with the new antenna?
I also have the Euro style antenna.... I have no problems with reception. That and it beats the long bull whip style of the stock antenna too!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey, whats an EURO style antenna???

Overhere we have the same antennas as you have.Made of metal and electrically going up and down, so what´s the deal with EURO-style??

Am I just too stupid or what ;-)
Benny

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hm... no antena on my car body. Its on the rear window I suspect

·
Registered
686 Posts
There are no dumb questions......just dumb answers.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
EagleVision993 said:
Hey, whats an EURO style antenna???

Overhere we have the same antennas as you have.Made of metal and electrically going up and down, so what´s the deal with EURO-style??

Am I just too stupid or what ;-)
Benny
Phrase used in America to make a product more appealing. You can EURO-ize anything. The only thing I have yet to see is "EURO-Style sex" or "These pills will help you have sex like a European"

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hehe..ok I got it...

I just thought I may have missed some new breakthrough in car antenna technology ;-)

We have the same phenomenon overhere just the other way: Everything "Americanized" is cool and in...
For example: It´s "cool" to have (American-style) yellow park lamps instead of the standard white ones.

Hey maybe I can make some money with EURO-ized things: Anyone here who likes to have a Euro- ized watch,TV guide,telephone,candle,chair or Xbox?...hmm...so many Euro-things in my room to sell you:)

Benny

·
Registered
604 Posts
CEHE4KA said:
Hm... no antena on my car body. Its on the rear window I suspect
i believe the LHS's and concordes are right above your rear view mirror. that little black stripe thing.

that's how it was on my mom's 96 LHS anyway

1 - 14 of 14 Posts