DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could get a dvd player that will fit the cubby hole below the radio. I'm looking for something aftermarket that will have RCA hookups in the back for output and possible RCA hookups in the front for an input. Just starting to look around and thought someone might have run across something out there somewhere. I have an alpine headunit and have looked at the OEM dvd players and it would be a nightmare to get them to hook together.

So any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
what kind of price range are you looking at? Most of the bigger companies make stand alone DVD players. I owned a Clarion VS755 one for a few weeks but sold it before I installed it. Im pretty sure the Alpine DVA 5200 series is a DVD/cd player only and would work for you.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a playstation 2 under the passenger side seat. It is a PIA to get to. Just figured that I would put something in the dash and be done with all that.

I don't necessarily need to go with an alpine. I have an adaptor that I can run the audio to the head unit and I have a video and audio distribution from audio authority that I can run 8 monitors with video and sound, blah, blah, blah.

What I'm looking for is something that will fit, kind of like Kcarlos has there, I can modify the dash to make it fit.

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts