DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone has some extra dynamat trimmings please let me know! i don't want to go buy a new pack cause i only need a few smaller pieces
thanks!

[Sent via T-Mobile PocketPC]

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I used peel n seal from lowes. 2 coats of that stuff in my trunk. Made the bass sound like a million bucks and stoped my "bass drum" effect my trunk was giving out.

--Gorm

·
Registered
384 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Did you have any dynamite, the other kind of deadening material by any chance... :blowingup

if you need something "deadend" i may be able to help :gun5: :brutal_12 :snipersmi :brutal_40 :all_cohol :gun4: :brutal_08 :brutal_36 :twak: :gun3: :explosion :brutal_01 :gun2: :hang: :explode: :brutal_50 :brutal_32 :minesbigg :gun: :reap: :brutal_29 :brutal_46 :light: :brutal_43 :arrr: :beat: :couto: :dark: :skull1: :bash2: :behead: :gun6: :smilie_ea :brutal_42 :bash: :badcomp:
jesus, have you ever realized how many death/killing/violent smilies there are? what does that say about us? lol

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Does that peel and seal stuff come in bulk packages? Are they basically the same as Dynamat? How much did it cost you? I ask because I've been looking for a affordable solution... even looked at those computer vibration dampening mats. Don't mean to hijack... thanks!

Josiah

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.