DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone dyno'd they're 3.5L? I saw some really old posts that someone did dyno it and put up pics, but I can't find the pics of the graph.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Here is the First Gen Graph. I had to photoshop it to make it readable. If you still can't read it, the Red is Horsepower, the Blue is Torque.

This is for all the engine options in the Second Gens

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that one for the 94 helps the 93 and 94 people, but the torque changed for later years. I have a 94 so it doesn't matter to me.

Also, where did u get those? I'd love to get the originals.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The graphs for the 3.5L 1st gen and the H.O. look the same, just higher numbers for the H.O..... interesting...

·
Registered
530 Posts
those were originally scanned and posted by me

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, where did u get them from?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maverick9110E said:
am i just reading that thing worng or does it say that the 3.3 makes 22 hp and the 3.5 makes 247?:baaa:
The 3.3 isn't there, I think you mean the 3.2, it makes 222Hp

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
The first gen 3.5 has one of the nicest flattest power curves around I must say. Max torque at 3 grand is great.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3.5L H.O. has same power curve, just more power.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I would be interested to see one of those charts of the 3.3L. Although weak, I would still like to see one. :D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried searching, but found nothing.

I wonder if anyone has a dyno graph of at the wheel power?

·
Registered
530 Posts
chris i have the "dyno graph" of the 3.3 back at my apartment but I'm home on vacation. I'll scan it and post it in a week. Dyno at the wheel graphs would just make me cry with this tranny's inefficiency.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
94IntrepidES said:
chris i have the "dyno graph" of the 3.3 back at my apartment but I'm home on vacation. I'll scan it and post it in a week.
Alright. That's cool. I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Not quite what you're looking for but here's the info on the 2002 engines. Pulled out a minivan book from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, those aren't relevant, it says 180hp and 210 ft lbs for the 3.3L, I don't think a 1st gen 3.3L is anywhere close to that.

·
Registered
581 Posts
oh I know it's not even close, but I figured it'd be some extra info in case anybody wants to be daring and drop in a new 3.8 engine into their trep. Now how hot would that be?

Especially if you could put in the minivan awd system with it! I guess we can all dream.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL, dream is right :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts