DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy gave me a dynomax super turbo muffler, i believe it is and i wanted to know if anyone knows anything about these. im looking to put it on my 95 Trep 3.5 V6. im looking for a deeper sound than the stock muffler. not the weedwacker sound of most crappy imports. please let me know if this will work. thanks

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
I love dynomax...its what I run on my truck...any muffler will work, it just depends on how much work you want to do making it work.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I switched to dynomax from flowmaster, most of their mufflers produce a nice deep pleasant tone :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Potem21585 said:
my buddy gave me a dynomax super turbo muffler, i believe it is and i wanted to know if anyone knows anything about these. im looking to put it on my 95 Trep 3.5 V6. im looking for a deeper sound than the stock muffler. not the weedwacker sound of most crappy imports. please let me know if this will work. thanks

I have the same muffler on my 3.3. You'll get a better sound if you install the muffler further under the body than in the end. It is lower than a flowmaster, but nice sound.

Leadfootlee, didn't you have one of the DNX series? Was it louder than the Flow?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts