DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is kinda hard to explane but i'm gonna do my best. I was thinking the other day, for us who have foot e breaks would it be posable to make it free enless all the way to the floor then it can stay there? i hope you understand what i'm saying i'll go a bit more in to detal for u.. ok u know when u press the ebreak where ever u let off it will stay no matter if its just like 1 inch or all the way to the floor it will stay in that spot, would it be posable to make it to where it only stayed when it was to the floor, but the ebreak still worked like b4 it just wont stay there. :confused: i hope u all understand what i'm getting at if not let me know i'll try and figure out away to explane it a bit better..

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u know how the e break clicks when u press it down, is there away to stop that, i think i know how to do it just gonna have to figure out away to test it on somthing first....

·
Registered
384 Posts
i would assume you want to do this so that it would be easier to whip around and have fun right?

but why? i have no trouble doing that the way that it is.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you have no trouble hitting the ebreak and sliding around, i figured it would be pretty hard to do it.. i'll try it somtime and then think about the hole disabling the ebreak clicking thing but i think i know how to do it..

·
Registered
384 Posts
it's realy easy in the snow, but it is do-able on pavement. all you have to do is crank the wheel, hit the e break, and when you slid far enough, hit the break again and it releases. a friend of mine alwys used to do it in his grand prix, and i thought it was gonna be difficult but turned out to be realy easy. and then all your friends who see you do it will be like, "whoa dude that was so kick ass! how did you do that!?". cuz they dont see you pull on the lever or anything. yeah, it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol awsome, i'll do most of hitting the ebreak on dry pavement, wile racing and taking a sharp corner or just playing around, thankz for the info tough :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats what i was thinking of doing, and i got a friend that recked her intrepid i might go steal hers and try it

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Xpid said:
lol awsome, i'll do most of hitting the ebreak on dry pavement, wile racing and taking a sharp corner or just playing around, thankz for the info tough :)
Just remember, an intrepid is big ****ing car to be drifting around corners.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts