DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...I headed out to the salvage yard yesterday to help my son find some wheels for my old 95 Trep he got from me...we happened across a nice full set of the aluminum eight spokers from an Eagle Vision...they were very dirty with brake dust and the like but we cleaned them up and he decided that he liked the shiny black finish like on my Grand Prix, so we scotch brited them and gave them a coat of glossy black hi-temp engine paint. My question here is since all the center caps were missing, could we get new center caps that maybe have the Dodge Ram logo on them? I was curious if the Intrepid wheels used the same size center cap and/or if there are any aftermarket sources for such an item...or maybe on of you fine folks out there has such a set of caps that you would like to sell?...any info would be helpful.
thanx guys!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
If your thinking on the center caps that are on the Dakota and Ram, I think those are too big, I thought about the same thing myself.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wasnt sure if any of the Dodge cars came with center caps like that...but yeah, that was the idea.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
bataxee said:
I just wasnt sure if any of the Dodge cars came with center caps like that...but yeah, that was the idea.
Humm....I'll look around, and I'll take a measurement of the Dakota's centercap and see what I come up with.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a friend who runs the the parts dept at a local dodge dealer. I'll drop buy and check with him to see if he has a listing for such a center cap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts