·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many people on here have an eagle?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
One question for you zwatman, is your instrument cluster different from the standard Intrepid Cluster? I went to the Eagle site mentioned in the General Discussion section and from there went to Steve's Vision site and the picture through the window doesn't seem to look the same as what my instrument cluster looks like... If it is different, could you take a pic and post it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you mean by cluster, you mean the panel with the tach, speedo, gas, temp etc. ? mine is black with green numbers and a reddish orange hand. I think yours is white.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is this what you were talkin about?---

[http://www.mindspring.com/%7Eskubik/eagle/vision/images/vision-1.gif

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: zwatman ]

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
yup exactly what I mean... What speed does your speedo go to? Is it the same 120 MPH that ours is or is it different. Do you think that you could take some pictures of it close up?

Thanks, I just want to see what it looks like.

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: swartlkk ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I like the whitefaced guages that come stock in the Intrepids. That black one reminds me of the ones found in the mid-90's Camaro.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Originally posted by swartlkk:
yup exactly what I mean... What speed does your speedo go to? Is it the same 120 MPH that ours is or is it different. Do you think that you could take some pictures of it close up?

Thanks, I just want to see what it looks like.
My speedo goes past 120mph, but on one hand I'm in Canada, on the other I think all LH cars were built in Canada.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I own a 93 Eagle Vision (3.3), purchased new and currently at 146,000 miles. Still runs great. Also own a 2001 RT.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mine says 120, i wish it said higher

·
Registered
415 Posts
I like that Eagle cluster MUCH better than the white ones on the intrepids. Looks much better, in my opinion. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
me too,but i wish it had the 242 hp like the new treps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts