DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Finished the 100% Factory install of the fog lights. Interestingly they turn on with just the parking lamps on. These should help at night with the sucky headlights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So, Jeep is legal now.

The misfire is still there but smoothing out. Or I am just dreaming. The ABS system was scanned and found that I have a "ABS Pump not running" code. checked fuses and they are good. So no easy fix on that.

Noticed today while on a extended drive the Transmission likes to make a whining sound while in 4th. Checking the fluid shows it has not been changed in a bit. Hoping a service will make it happy again.

Otherwise, got her cleaned up and with a few exceptions is in great shape.

Few new pictures!

You have to try with this one thing under the distributor cap;it´s known as PICK-UP COIL. I had a similar issue with some chrysler vehicles but it´s not that expensive...and easy to replace

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
So Misfire is basically gone. Been using MMO and after several tanks it runs better. Even more so in the woods.

Speaking of which,

Always have someone bigger than you to pull you out. Also, better off make it a Mopar as well!

In Needs a bigger boat mode:

Kayak Mode:

In Rebellious Mode: (Note, the back entrance on Hailey's Road has no such warning or sign. I was able (amazingly) to cross all of hailey's road (basically a mountain and valley) to the front entrance.)

And added today shiney chrome handles.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts