DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the NY NJ PA and surrounding area May 31st at raceway park in english town nj is having a street car mopar day.

Friday : 05/31 Street Night - Muffled Time Trials + $20 Gamblers. + Mopar vs. The World Challenge. Street muffled vehicles only.

anyone interested please contact me at [email protected]

Hope to get a large enough group to go! :devil:

·
Registered
155 Posts
bro this sounds like a hell of an idea for a meet, if it can go down i'll definately be involved. Idea-change the subject of the post or put it in the "When is the next nyc meet" and I bet you'll get more people to get involved. By the subject of the post i couldn't tell what it was about, this time i just read it out of curiosity. I think if you get the idea out there, mad people will come. If you need help, I'll see what i can do, email me.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Lets do it baybee.. I would be more then willing to go if a group of people from the forums were going..

·
Registered
366 Posts
I live in Allentown, PA, its like 15 minutes from P-burg, Id love to go the the mopar night in englishtown. I dont know what the scene is over there or anything but if anyone's interested theres a grudge night over in pa at maple grove every friday, 15bucks gets you as many runs down the strips as you can get in that night.

drop me a line or something that way we can organize that event because b4 we know it will be time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts