DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many users around this area? I see so many intrepids around town, even yellow cab ones lol, wondering how many of them are members on here. It would be cool to do a meet sometime over in the northwest, maybe even seattle area?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm going to college in Ellensburg.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If someone wants to get out a map and figure out where might be best, (I'm thinking pullman, or spokane?) we could start setting up a mini-meet. I know that there are more than a couple modded treps/ms/specials here in pullman, and who knows... window leaflets or something?

shrug

i just wanna set up a meet so we can get a bit more familiarity going on for those of us who aren't in the midwest, back east or in cali... We seem to be the least represented group, sadly enough :( Any of our canadian friends up for a meet? Cause Spokane is like, 3 hours from the border? Pullman is 4? Dunno, but I do know we ought to do something.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm in Burlington, Theres also some nice treps around here but i dont think any are on this site.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FraTrepid said:
If someone wants to get out a map and figure out where might be best, (I'm thinking pullman, or spokane?) we could start setting up a mini-meet. I know that there are more than a couple modded treps/ms/specials here in pullman, and who knows... window leaflets or something?

shrug

i just wanna set up a meet so we can get a bit more familiarity going on for those of us who aren't in the midwest, back east or in cali... We seem to be the least represented group, sadly enough :( Any of our canadian friends up for a meet? Cause Spokane is like, 3 hours from the border? Pullman is 4? Dunno, but I do know we ought to do something.
yea with the new restrictions on going into canada and **** comming this january it will be harder for any of em to come down here or us to go up there, which is pretty rediculous

any sort of meet would be cool, if it had been earlier in the summer, silverwood or something wouldve been a cool place, or out at srp

·
Registered
891 Posts
I know I’m late on this one, but I’m in Kalispell Montana, which is only about 4 hour away from Spokane, and I’d be game for heading out there for a meet. It’s funny that more people with modded Intrepids haven’t stumbled upon this forum. After all without it I never would have the balls to do half the electrical work I’ve done to mine.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
24vsleeper said:
I know I’m late on this one, but I’m in Kalispell Montana, which is only about 4 hour away from Spokane, and I’d be game for heading out there for a meet. It’s funny that more people with modded Intrepids haven’t stumbled upon this forum. After all without it I never would have the balls to do half the electrical work I’ve done to mine.
Yea I saw 6 first gens while I was driving home today, theres gotta be tons that have at least been to this site, we used to go over into Montana often just for the drive, to like st regis, sometimes over to butte

1 - 10 of 10 Posts