DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone told me that you could remove small dents such as hail dents easily by placing an icecube on the dent when its one of those 100 degree days.

Does this really work...I have a lot of hail dents unf because of a storm last fall :frown:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Never heard that. sounds like a big heapin stinkin steamin pile of nutty brown bull>>> but if it does then... well, that'd be awesome for me too. My car is covered in em.

·
Banned
972 Posts
I have heard this as well, I have been told by people who claim they have done it. I have never tried it myself, always wondered though.

LHPartsInc, you say this like you know, have you tried it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes i get dri- ice from the hospital and it works good on small car door dents and things of that size , but u have to be patient with it it takes awhile to work so u may have to hold it for a while, make shure u use gloves to or some type of tongs.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Yah right,

I have a nice crease i will have to have taken care of before carlisle, it will probably be 250-300 bucks, while my insurance deduct is 500. :evillaugh

--Gorm

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Don't you guys have places that does Paintless dent removal??? We have it here and it's way cheaper then having the bodyshop doing it. There was a guy @ Carlisle doing it on the showfield and he's very good.

·
Registered
47 Posts
LHPartsInc said:
...make shure u use gloves to or some type of tongs.
At first read I thought it said thongs. That created a disturbing mental image.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts