DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to attend the show because I live so close. I'm not really planning on showing the car off because all I will have done to it will be the 20's coming tomorrow. Do I still have to register to come to the event or can i just show up and hang out with u guys? I know my car wont be able to be near if you have to pay for a spot but I'm sure i can find some parking around the area. Im looking forward to seeing some of the cars from this site in person though.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
just an fyi, if you just come to the show, its going to cost you about 20 to visit, if you register for the showfield, its 25 for all 3 days for your and a guest! plus i wont walk out see your car, so just register ;)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Actually it's $35 to register for the showfield for the whole weekend. It allows you to park with your buddies here and gets our numbers up in participation of registered cars. 19 days before the event (July 8th), the price goes up to $45.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
parking anywhere within a mile of the event is about 20 bucks. And then admission at the gate is $8. Do the math... you can either spend $7 more dollars and hang out with everyone all day long for 3 days, get some advice, and talk treps or you can wander by yourself. If $7 is going to break your bank, then you have other things to worry about.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea yea i got yall ima register and be there. Thanks for answering the question. I jsut dont know if the flaming from gaze was needed....

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
no flaming. I just like to make it clear to people that 1) most of the cars in attendance are un-modified, 2) hangin out with the guys all weekend is great fun, and 3) its worth while just to come on the showfield because of how expensive parking is

1 - 8 of 8 Posts