DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Neon-Stratus-Intrepid-Avenger-Viper-SAVE-GAS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38634QQitemZ8046662110QQrdZ1

I know they're the most common piece of **** they try to sell for cars, but, I just had to laugh at his spelling and his wonderfully done, scientific picture of how the device works

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Intrepid-Neon-Shadow-Supercharger-turbo_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33741QQitemZ8045990472QQrdZ1

and of course the electric hair dryer (hey, ricer trep from cardomain, recognize this?), but seriously look at the title picture..... um, exactly what are they selling :p

just thought I'd share the crap I come across while surfing around EBAY

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
and of course the electric hair dryer (hey, ricer trep from cardomain, recognize this?), but seriously look at the title picture..... um, exactly what are they selling :p
Iunno, but for some reason Im about to buy one!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Not only is the product a joke but the seller of the Storm Force, Mileagemagnet has 100% positive feedback.
In my eyes the buyers of this product are the losers here.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, these are the people who buy it, give positive feedback before they even try it, then realize it's a piece of **** and can't do anything about it, I've seen it many times before with **** like this

+feedback left on March 3rd: item worked great, awesome deal, A+++
Follow-up left on March 17th: item is a cheap piece of aluminum, piece of ****, didn't do anything, waste of $, blah, blah, blah, I'm a ****ing tool

·
Registered
565 Posts
AHAHAHA Yeah ive seen these bullshit coke can power booster things for a while now.. I Highly doubt that the so called Air Vortex Actually makes its threw the throttle body aswell as the intake manifold into the combustion chamber LOL Even if it did it wouldnt do jack. Anyone who is into cars knows this thing is a total piece of crap. Seems like it would decrease gas milage and preformance seeing as it would be like having a sliced up soda can in your intake HAHA

·
Registered
208 Posts
My, so many people claim it works. Where do they all come from?

·
Registered
891 Posts
I swear one of these days I’m going to have to get one of those little electronic superchargers and cart it over to Spokane where they have a nice dyno, and do a pull with and without it. Somehow I think the 3.5 duel throttle body Intrepid engine pumps more air through it then that Saturn then have in the one pic, so I doubt that hair dryer will be able to supply enough air to really pressurize the intake. And of course when I’ve found out that it does more harm then good I can always sell it to some fool with a Civic and get most of my money back.

·
Registered
843 Posts
24vsleeper said:
I swear one of these days I’m going to have to get one of those little electronic superchargers and cart it over to Spokane where they have a nice dyno, and do a pull with and without it. Somehow I think the 3.5 duel throttle body Intrepid engine pumps more air through it then that Saturn then have in the one pic, so I doubt that hair dryer will be able to supply enough air to really pressurize the intake. And of course when I’ve found out that it does more harm then good I can always sell it to some fool with a Civic and get most of my money back.
Tell the civic fool you upgraded the wires and include a sticker,that way you should get twice what you paid...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts