DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.... how much of you guys economic stimulus packages are going toward your treps/300m's? I'm finally giving my trep some leather and some charger srt rims.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I don't get one because I'm Canadian..........and we only PAY taxes! :p Luckily we're not nearly as bad off financially as the USA after 8 years of Bush :)

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
hey Avenger? Blow turds!!! lol I'm just messin around. I'll probably get my resonator removed and a new headlight. That and my iPhone.

·
Registered
780 Posts
It'll go toward the trep alright...toward the monthly payment.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Mine was supposed to be in my account today but it ain't. When it finally gets there its going to pay my speeding ticket and the rest towards my summer class tuition.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Almost all of mine will go to the Trep. Between the tax check and a little extra cash I have I'm going to make an extra car payment, then order timing chain kit, water pump, and related parts, hopefully pay tuition for a summer class, and I'm sure I'll have enough left for a decent bottle of wine to celebrate.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm not getting one because I'm listed as a dependent on my parents' tax forms. Even though I pay my own taxes, too...

I wanna stimulate the economy! WHERE'S MY MUNNAY!?
Yep same here, how friggen stupid is that. I guess you can't expect much from GWB...

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
The trep won't be seeing any of the stimulus unfortunately.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yep same here, how friggen stupid is that. I guess you can't expect much from GWB...
There certainly have been worse presidents. Some would argue Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a worse president. Nguyễn Minh Triết, President of Vietnam, might be a pretty bad one too, idk.

For the US though, I don't know. I doubt anyone has done more to kill our liberties, economy, and global reputation than this man. @$#^$#!%

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
There certainly have been worse presidents. Some would argue Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a worse president. Nguyễn Minh Triết, President of Vietnam, might be a pretty bad one too, idk.

For the US though, I don't know. I doubt anyone has done more to kill our liberties, economy, and global reputation than this man. @$#^$#!%
It could have been worse, you could have had Brian Mulroney! :crying:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts