DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

261 - 276 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #264

Hmmm now is that a Cordoba with a Mirada front clip, or a Mirada with a Cordoba emblem stuck on the side of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Well that red car doesn't have the "Opera" lights on the sides, so I'm gonna say it's a Mirada that someone stuck Cordoba emblem/badges on.

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Got the multifunction/wiper switch done finally. Kind of a pita to replace this part, but it had to be done. This repair gave me back my turn signals, cruise control, intermittent wipers and high beam control.

All done and everything back together!

And what do you guys think? :D

*kicks back with a cigar, a shot of moonshine, and crosses his feet up on the desk Boss Hawg style*

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
Looks like a Magnum not an Ed-Doba! Still a nice car.

It's a Mirada with a Cordoba emblem.

·
Premium Member
16,511 Posts
Got the multifunction/wiper switch done finally. Kind of a pita to replace this part, but it had to be done. This repair gave me back my turn signals, cruise control, intermittent wipers and high beam control...
That's one powerful little switch!

...*kicks back with a cigar, a shot of moonshine, and crosses his feet up on the desk Boss Hawg style*

Looks like you're from Texas or sump'n.

Walk on with your bad self!!

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Charlene’s been doing great! Ever since I replaced the ECM and did the tune up, she’s actually been quite dependable.

One thing I DO need to fix though is the driver side door window. It’s scraping against metal (the glass) inside the door when I move it up or down with the worst kind of metal screeching sound you can imagine. Jeezus it’s bad!

I need to take the door panel off and see what I can do to remedy this. I have a feeling that replacement parts are going to be slightly difficult to find, so may have to come up with a “home brewed” fix.

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
Well, looks like old Charlene will be going to a new home today. She’s been a good car, and I’m sure she’ll be loved and taken care of by her new owner.

I have enjoyed my time with her, always getting compliments on her every other day. I hope she continues to turn heads and provide the same dependable service in the future.

261 - 276 of 276 Posts