DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to Eibach last week to see about doing a production run for us. Unfortunately they said they'd need about 1000 orders to do it.
Who knows maybe if we dangled a 500 kit order they might do it.

I also asked Eibach about product identification: I don't want to buy used Eibachs and find out they're not. The rep said that each spring has Eibach stamped on it. The front springs have part # 2806.001 stamped on them and the rear springs have part #2806.002 stamped on them.

I also called, emailed and faxed a bunch of places on the Internet that show they have the kit instock,but each time they come back and say sorry can't get it any more.

So if anyone is selling let me know!

·
Dain bramaged
7,329 Posts
are you stuck on eibach's? on ebay there was a guy who listed a ton of H&R springs.. which has about the same drop as eibach.. and they were like 140$ shipped for the set..

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
did you happen to find out WHY they stopped production on them in the first place? cause i would think we would want to know that first, becuase its not like its that hard to make them since all the engineering work has been done....

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
H&R is a bigger drop the the eibcah, plus its not a performacne spring from what i remember, the eibachs are a beter handling spring, the H&R is just mainly for the drop look. Or so i though ti read on here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.