DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the 2002 R/T got trashed and totaled by insurance in a hit-n-run last year....I was on the look out for a new car. Ended up getting a 2002 300M Special from TN which fit the bill. After that I decided I had a "Mid-Life Crises" and needed something a little more performance oriented. This is what I settled on after getting a load of **** on L.H.F. regarding a new Camaro.

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 with the 6.1L Hemi. Inferno Red FTMFW! Looks to be 450 real HP with a CAI and a DIabloSport 92 octane tune installed. Can you say fun? This monster will easily break the rear tires loose when running down the road at 45mph and giving it a little stab at the "Go" pedal! Can you say instant fun?:whip:

Stock Kicker sound system with 10" Sub, Nav. Uconnect, Heated seats, ATC, etc. All the goodies except for the rear seat video system. Even has a Mopar cargo mat! Brembo brakes with slotted rotors-can you say plant your face in the windshield? 15% window tint all the way around(not my choice)! Bilstien Shocks/Struts.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already been told I can't "handle" it...so I might as well sell it! LOL!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,418 Posts
Hopefully Raleigh is downhill from Birmingham, otherwise, your going to get a bunch of drool flowing your way...:drool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts