DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a while now i have been having trouble with my windows rolling up and down. Sometimes they won't go up and sometimes they won't go down. ( Just the passenger side front and the passenger side rear ) It only happens every once in a great while but it still is a problem to worry about. Can anyone tell me if they have had any simular problems with the treps.:confused:
Please help!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
My passenger side window on my 2000 trep will roll down but wont go up with the switch on that side but it will with the switch on the driver side its weird, maybe its something common with intrepids, i dunno

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mine is a 98 and long over the warrenty though. that's what sucks. i'll have to get it looked at tomorrow.

·
Registered
229 Posts
seems to be common. did you try holding the switch up/down and slamming the hell out of the door? fixed mine temporarily at least...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I had issues similar to this. Check the fuses. There's a big square metallic thing in there, not a fuse, but see if it's red hot. If it is, there is something in the switch sticking and it makes that thing overheat. Hope you can understand all my technical jargon there. :)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool, i know exactly what you are talking about. i'll have to check that out tonight.. i'll let you know if that's the case or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts