DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone im not the best mechanic around but could someone maybed help me with this problem.... i have a 94 intrepid 3.3l and last night the power windows and fan/AC/heater are not working, i changed the fuses and it still does not work, does anyone know what the problem might be??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow this problem just popped up on my car (96 es) it's the oddest thing windows didn't work nor the AC/fan/heater the airbag light came on, went to the store to get a pack of fuses...checked the rating etc pulled out the 2 silver circuit breaker type to compare then in the store, then I put them back in and the windows worked.

But the door locks stop working (weather change maybe?{50 cold rainy to high 70's hot dry}) in one day.

I need to make a 600 mile trip from seattle to idaho soon and this problem is not what I want.

So anyways this wierd problem stopped for 2 weeks now it just did it yesterday, turn the car off then on and everything works again.

I'm going to do some wiggle tests and maybe switch out the CB's but to me it just acts like a loose or sensitive circuit breaker (in my case)

just babbling some thoughts maybe you can pick something up from it :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
There are two fusible links at the positive batt post. the 18 ga. brown one is for the A/C climate control module, it is spliced into a 12BK/PK* wire. (The 22 ga. white fusible link is for turn signals.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.