DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interpretblurple said:
**** if you get it let me know how much that damn pioneer in dash dvd player is goin for cuz its regularly 999 and they got it at 249....so seems ****in great...but i dont know im skeptical.
man im on the same page and i was looking at the same in-dash. I think i will try it at the end of this month just to see. you dont lose much if its nothing

·
Registered
144 Posts
You could always go to the auctions in person, your local newspaper should have details of all upcoming government auctions. The $20 to not have to be there for the auction would pay for itself in my mind.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Fastblack said:
You could always go to the auctions in person, your local newspaper should have details of all upcoming government auctions. The $20 to not have to be there for the auction would pay for itself in my mind.
I kinda read thru that website and I'm not sure that this isn't just a website with a list of items and their pricing and that you'd still have to show up at events or buy things the old-fashioned way. I could be wrong, but I couldn't find where it exclusively said anything about buying online.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah, you'd have to pay the $20 bucks to find out. I too didn't see anything about using the site to buy online.

·
Registered
131 Posts
i just bought it and it list a ton of online auctions. i have not looked through all of them. i think it is worth the money. i will give an update when i look through more items.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigs210 said:
i just bought it and it list a ton of online auctions. i have not looked through all of them. i think it is worth the money. i will give an update when i look through more items.
if you find something for cheap LET ME KNOW(sorry for the caps)!!! Im really interested

·
Registered
131 Posts
well sorry it took so long for the update. i have looked at many of the auctions and the prices are avg. i still like ebay the best. so many sites are avail on this. when i look through more i will give another update.

·
Registered
131 Posts
no not really and the items that do are tore up. if i find something i will let it be known on site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts