DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my '04 Intrepid, it is personally owned for my occupation. I am a licensed private protection officer in the state of Florida.

Features: Whelen Edge lightbar, Whelen wig-wag headlight kit, Whelen Switchboard, Whelen Power Relay (in trunk), laptop mount, Siren&PA system, etc...

*Keep in mind you must posses a state protection officers license to have all this equipment in your vehicle. GREEN is the designated color for the private protection/licensed security industry in the state of Florida.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Looks pretty sweet to me. I love to see the treps equipped with all the police gear

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man I appreciate it!

The decision was in between an intrepid and an impala...

Needless to say I preferred the Intrepid ;)

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Haha I'll have to agree with you. And most the people around here will too. Looks really good, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Cool!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replies guys!

I will try and get some pics off the lights on, and maybe a video as well to show the sirens/horns.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
AHHH!!!!! Police trunk mat....!!

Ummm...so if you ever get out of the business.....id definitely take dibs on buying that from you. lol.

Sweet car!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
AHHH!!!!! Police trunk mat....!!

Ummm...so if you ever get out of the business.....id definitely take dibs on buying that from you. lol.

Sweet car!
NO!!! i want it go way!!!! lol :D

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts