DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Elite Summer Nationals Show - August 2007 (Link to Pics Added)

Hey Southeasterners!

The Elite Summer Nationals car and sound show is a little over a month away. It is a great show! It is an indoor and outdoor event. If you like wild cars, there are a lot of them here. If you like sound competitions, you won't be let down.

I will be competing in the car show as well as the IASCA sound quality competition. It would be great to have some fellow club members at the show. Check out the show site for more information.

http://www.elitesummernationals.com/

Let me know if you want to come. If you need accommodations, there are 6 nearby hotels listed on the show website.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
well,, something close to home,,, and i need to show off the special some,,, I gotta check and see if im off that weekend

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Date : Aug 11, 12
Time : Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 12pm-5pm

They will have a dyno onsite : 3 pulls for $55.00 For those not aware THAT is an excellent price.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
This from the guy whom did not go with me to Carlisle last year because he went with his girlfriend to Ohio.

BTW I am going because LaSonja and my older sister want to go. Do you want to tell LaSonja why I should come to a car meet two weekends in a row versus taking her to a wedding.........LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts