·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOW DO I REMOVE THE EMBLEMS?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Hair dryers work great. I have done it a number of times. Friends of mine at body shop said thats what alot of them use. Just dont get it to close or to long it could damage the paint.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just let it sit out in the sun for a few hours and then tried to take them off. It was still too hard to pull off with fingers so I was able to use a razor blade to work them off. I guess I should have tried the hairdryer. I was able to get them off successfully but there was some of the glue left over on the paint. I just grabbed some bug/tar remover and rubbed it off. I now looks great. Good luck.
p.s. I would suggest trying the hair dryer before the blade, because on slip and you would probably get a nice scratch in the paint. Thank God I didn't slip. :D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I used nature's best....the sun.

They peeled off pretty easily, though I hadn't bit my nails in a couple days. :)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
anyone notice that those 300mclub.org guys are a bunch of stuck up asspackers?

that's just what i've seen. we have the better LH board.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANKS!
ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT HELP.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
97 Sport Plat- NO KIDDING about 90% of the 300M owners! And I`m sure they think that what they`re packing does`nt stink! :mad:

Went to a meeting of new owners at my dealership and the only 300M owner that showed up was this total jerk wearing one of those Members Only jackets! To top it off- he looked (and acted) just like my FORMER boss -- a completely arrogant A$$HOLE!!

I have yet to find ANYONE on this (or other `trep boards) that has been discourteous in the least :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts