DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ouch... Poor 307... At least you're here! Hum... Speeding? ^^

"in order to survive crowded romanian city...Voila!!"
2 years ago I went to Timisoara and I WAS "surprised" by the way people were driving... Like coming to a roundabout without slowing down, without wathing for others... I was glad I flew there, not drove^^

So you're thinking of a Chrysler now?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ouch... Poor 307... At least you're here! Hum... Speeding? ^^

"in order to survive crowded romanian city...Voila!!"
2 years ago I went to Timisoara and I WAS "surprised" by the way people were driving... Like coming to a roundabout without slowing down, without wathing for others... I was glad I flew there, not drove^^

So you're thinking of a Chrysler now?
ooo, I already have a 300 m ...2.7l one, this was my town car, and I also own a 4x4 Terrano 2... Well, speeding was not the cause of the accident, but wet road, with mud on it...it threw me on a S curve...I had about 60 km/h, but you know that 307 have a problem with stability, and I was used with big, stable powerfull cars...

yes, that is the way we drive around here...I lived in Cluj Napoca and now live in Bucharest, Cluj is the second city in the country, that means double the fun in Timisoara - old city with narrow streets, and let's not talk about Bucharest...something like Istambul :)) maybe uglier and narrower :))

21 - 23 of 23 Posts