DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pics for my 1994 Dodge Intrepid ES 234,900KMs 3.3L dark blue !

My dad bought this car new in 1995, and it had been with him and with my brother until I took it 3 years ago. Generations car!

List of major repairs –without mentioning sensors and ….- (as far as I can recall!!!):
Two transmission rebuilds and then a replacement with a 2nd gen transmission (costing 3500$ total :eek:)
Power steering gear
Power steering hose
A/C compressor and clutch
Wiper motor
Fans and fans motor
Bearings
Master cylinder
Power brake boaster
PCM and TCM
And, of course, tons of bushings

Mods:

Drive train:
3.89 SE gears (the only major mod)
Removal of the air-restrictor (not really a mod lol)
Auxiliary transmission cooler
New champion copper plus plugs and Bosch wires

Exterior:
Aftermarket spoiler
Tinted tail lights center bar
Clear corner lenses
Clear corner bulbs
8000k HIDs (special thanks to lostsuspect21)
Rim painted with the same color of the car (dealer’s mod)
Chrome exhaust tip (poor!)

Interior:
Sony headunit
OTIS (special thanks go to chiefload)
Auto-dim rear-view mirror (also special thanks to chiefload)
Upholstered cloth seats (had to do that because the stock leather seats gone really bad)
Black headliner

3.3L:

HIDs installment:

NICE PIC !

I put the ballasts under the headlights, there was 3 bolts there holding something under each headlight (I think shock sensors?) and I used one of them to hold the ballasts.

HID:

Halogen:

That’s it! I hope you like it.

ps: for the people who didn’t know me, my old username was (Smart1991).

At the end, thanks to everyone who have helped me with my trep (chiefload, lostsuspect21, dodgerunner, strongt, veeb0rg, PANDREWS, Crypt Keeper, cdmccul, Chewievette, TheIntrepid, Xpid, Stroise, ACR, Great White, NHogan, … and others!). Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
nice car...and nice to know there are a couple of my parts in it that travelled a long way to get there.. and we didn't have to pay a dime for the shipping

This got to be the car the most distant from its birth place (10,000 km or about 6,500 miles or so)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your replies. I happy you liked it.

As for the spoiler and the rims, they were really the best mods!

nice car...and nice to know there are a couple of my parts in it that travelled a long way to get there.. and we didn't have to pay a dime for the shipping

This got to be the car the most distant from its birth place (10,000 km or about 6,500 miles or so)
Yup, I think we should be in Guinness haha. :rollgrin:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
..and for the guys that wonder: a little clue in the fourth picture, if you are very observant.....

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Cheif... um, what? What about the 4th picture?

Yamen, how did you do the wheels to match the body color? That's really sweet. I've got a bright red Intrepid with the gold rims like yours, but one wheel really needs re-done... don't know if I'd refinish it or just replace it.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Car is looking good!!! I really like the clear corners.

What are we looking at in the 4th pic?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
very nice trep and thats exactly what I wanted to do with my rims and I have the candy apple red paint already for when I did my spoiler but never put it on! but yea I wanna do exactly that on my rims...thanks for confirming my idea on how they would look....great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts