DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in need of the two rear engine brackets for spacer kits:

NOTE If you have purchased a spacer from me and not returned your brackets PLEASE PM me. I have lost my list with who owed me brackets.

I am willing to purchase brackets as well. Not looking to spend more than $25 shipped.

I need more than one set. Condition is not important.

Only picture I have at the moment. These are the modded brackets but give you an Idea.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
dude i have brackets i just got today. i also have an extra throttle body... im looking to upgrade to a bored one and a spacer for my setup... know where i can get the bored TB? im assuming you offer the spacers...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I have spacers available. I am working on a bored TB source as we speak.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
? You will need modded brackets. You can send a set ill mod them and ship with spacer, but it wont change cost of the spacer kit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
ahhh i didnt realize you sent the moded ones with the spacer in return for the cores.... too many brews that night lol. sounds good either way... im after the spacer. you have a pic of it? ive seen two versions on here.... one was more precision cut whereas the other was more just a plate with the bolt holes and intake port holes... im after the cleaner looking shapely one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts