DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys know of any realtime equalizers for the pocket pc? I just grabbed a pair of Ipaq bluetooth headphones but the sound is missing out on some of the higher frequencies, and the built in equalizer isn't that great.

Oh...Freeware would be killer, but I'd be willing to shell out some money if nothing else was there. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was considering switching players but I use Microsoft Voice Command and it isn't compatible with any third party players since Microdick thought it would be too convenient. Actually even a third party equalizer wouldn't work, I just discovered that the equalizer doesn't work with the bluetooth headphones...so I'd have to find one designed for use with bluetooth audio.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Unless you change players.

Is Voice Command essential or merely 'cool'? I ripped it out after two weeks.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Keep us posted!

I have an old Dell Axim X5 (400MHz Xscale, 64MB RAM, Windows Mobile 2003) that makes a fine media player except it has no EQ....

This thread has me interested.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Voice command is KEY. I use my pocket pc to listen to music in my car. It's a real ***** trying to choose the songs you want while driving. It's so much more chilling to be able to say "Play Guns 'N' Roses" as opposed to fumbling with the buttons. I wouldn't be able to use it without it, I did follow your advice and switch to conduits pocket player, I guess I can use it while using the bluetooth headphones, the rise in quality is too awesome to pass up I can still use media mobile for the car I guess. Thanks a lot guys. :banana:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts