DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this snooping around moparchat.com and found it hilarious:

Once again I lined em up against my friends grampa car.....once again I lost. He has a '96 Concorde with the 3.5? v-6 , and me in my truck. I took him right off the line by about a car length, but by the time I was hitting second at 45 ( my 1-2 shift) he was right up next to me, then he put a length on me up to 85. Don't get me wrong it was a good race, but the outcome stunk. Granted I'm pretty much stock, but so is he, so I guess I'll go back to the drawing board. Maybe the IAT adjuster to start, cold air intake, computer, something to get me about .5......Anyone know what the h.p. or weight of these grampa cars are????Should I have won or what ....lemme know what you guys think

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yeah!!! :)

Nice to see a Corde been in the spotlight... :) Cheers 97!... That puts
a smile on my face! :)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dakota with 318 ci and auto tranny.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The only Dakota's that are actually fast are the R/T's. Don't know why that guy thought his truck would beat a car with a 3.5L engine it. Maybe he could beat a civic or something, but that's about it.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
bboucher... I really think yer car looks slick.... on the beach and all. :)

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: Lafrad ]

·
Registered
336 Posts
thanks, I kinda got the beach in there on accident. Should have gotten more of it!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Youre car does slick dude, looks like a shot from Chrysler Marketing. Good quality shooting there..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts