1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EspizTrep UPDATED ( 8/13/06)

UPDATE 8/13/06

3.3L :)

after bath

all open

front pin striped to help bring out the lines of the hood

Interior shot (new Tv installed with dvd player in glove box ... someone stole my last tv)

2 lined pin stripe across each side with black door trims
factor rims spray painted with high performance paint and then sprayed with tire shine to help keep road dirt and brake dust off of them
(cheap alternative untill i get real rims lol)

custom lights. (anyone have an idea on how i could get even circle rims around each lighted circle? dont mine the chip on the center light, stupid SUV hit it while parking.. no need to say... the owner of the SUV needed to buy a new tire valve no thinks to me.... must have been funny as hell to see him try to inflate it at the air pump without a valve lmao

anybody have an idea on how i could fix that small chip without having to buy a new center bar. maybe white tape lol i dunno.... bondo would crack eventually from the closing of the trunk.

all comments are welcome. i might get her a freash coat of paint soon and some new shoes. :fun_74:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
UPDATE!

heres a few picz of the radio bezel and center console painted ....just finsihed and installed 10 minz ago... shyt looks niceeeeee , still gonna do a few more pieces.

finally , my custom painted front plate....sexyyyyy (adds about 57 HP , maybe 60 HP with my windows rolled down. lol )

·
Registered
699 Posts
whered you find that shifter knob? wouldnt it work with the little plastic sliders still in that hole? looks pretty cool very original

·
Registered
245 Posts
yay another NYC trep maybe we can finally get that NYC meet together?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
EspizTrep said:
this pic is a week old , i got tints done and more shyt since then.
and its no longer for sale , decided to stay with it.
I was going to say...I hope those signs are in the trash.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had that same shifter in my car :biggrin:
I eventually took the original one, cut most of the shaft off, and bought a leather boot and set that up. Looks pretty kick ass with it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
g0ldfinGa said:
whered you find that shifter knob? wouldnt it work with the little plastic sliders still in that hole? looks pretty cool very original
I think you can get that shifter at autozone for like 20 bucks.... i put on in my honda.... make sure you keep the original though it'll break after a while :beat:

·
Registered
7 Posts
EspizTrep said:
ive had mine for 9months without it braking. when u first install. u cant use the allen key they give u , get a flip out side from home depot. i also bought the shift boot from straus
that must have been my mistake then.... I think i may have overtightened the screws.... it looks good in there though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts