DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I figure its about time to make a sig page for my M. Heres the story. I bought the car in february for $2600. Its a 1999 and had 63,000 miles when I picked it up. It had moderate front end damage. It needed bumper, hood, signal lights, fogs, headlights, grill, work on both fenders and passenger front sideskirt. At the time I was still driving my Intrepid so there was really no rush to get the car done so I worked on it when I had time. When I got laid off in may I made the big push to get it done. My stepdad owns a body shop so we did all the work and paint there. It came with tan interior so I swiftly swapped that to black and replaced the door and deck speakers with Infinity Kappa Series. So now onto the build and completion pics!

(Small) Modification list
150MPH Special Cluster
Black Interior
Pioneer DEH6200
Infinity Kappa door and deck speakers
Modified airbox untill I can get real intake

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very nice looking m....great on the different stages of repair.....get some pictures of the inside with the new interior.
Thanks. Ill get some pics of the interior later on today

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! I couldnt be happier with the turnout. From what it was to what it is now is night and day!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
***Updates

Upgraded to xenon 6000K HID headlights and fogs
Sylvania Silverstar high beams
Blue LED interior lights
Black out tails

*yes them are ruffles WITH ridges in my back seat, dont be eyein that **** up!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is the exact same package it went with on my car......someone was paying attention at the meet after all.....lol....

is the front all better yet?
yea man! it sure was a great pick. and havent gotten around to fixing the front yet. Although i did take the bumper off and kinda piece everything together from the back. You can hardly tell unless you look hard.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did this a few months ago. This is actually molded in and sits flush.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just some spray can sandable gray primer and clear coat. I had a darker grey for over the primer, but the primer laid down super nice and I liked the color, so I just cleared it and kept it that way.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just a few update pics :)

Tails (car is incredably dirty)

Gettin ready for 3.89 gears

B&M drain plug and tranny temp sensor fitting

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet... she's lookin great!
Thank you! It took a lot of work to get it back to where it needs to be but it was all worth it.

I very much like the way your car sits. Looks mean. Them rims look killer!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts